The University of Minnesota health sciences combine to form one of the largest, most comprehensive academic health centers in the nation. And you're part of it.
The health sciences at the University of Minnesota is home to six colleges and schools, and more than 100 centers, institutes, hospitals, and clinics. We focus on:
- Training the next generation of health professionals
- Advancing critical research
- Growing Minnesota's economy and supporting the business climate
- Providing high quality care to individuals, families, and communities
- Preventing diseases before they start
The University of Minnesota is at the hub of innovation in healthcare, with geographical access to world-class hospitals and clinics as well as high-tech medical corporations.
By supporting the mission of education, discovery, and leading-edge care, we aim to improve the health of people and animals across Minnesota and around the world.