Internal communications is important at a complex place like the University of Minnesota. University Relations provides these resources for internal communications including: a list of commonly used acronyms, an archive of Brief, a Subscription Hub of electronic newsletters, and the University of Minnesota brand guide.
Academic Health Center (AHC) Resource Hub
The AHC Office of Communications manages this website—the AHC Resource Hub—to provide a much needed, go-to source for employees to find key information and resources to do their jobs.
Goals for AHC Resource Hub:
- Improve the onboarding experience of new employees in the AHC
- Enable employees to execute key tasks, thereby increasing productivity
- Encourage employee engagement
- Facilitate greater communication among units, individuals, and leadership
- Create a clearer understanding of AHC’s shared service units and how they support the organization
- Generate enthusiasm about the impact made by the AHC, and by one’s specific unit within the larger organization
The Resource Hub is a great place to feature information relevant for AHC staff and faculty. The homepage features rotating announcements and tips.
You are invited to submit your event, news, general announcement or tip for inclusion on the Resource Hub homepage.
The Employee Spotlight is a feature of the Resource Hub and published every Monday. This is driven by nominations from colleagues. By nominating a colleague, you are letting them know that their contribution to our community is valued. Getting to know more about one another is a great way to feel more connected.