General Rules of using Overlay Callouts
- It can only be used with "deluxe" layouts
- It should be used with landscape-oriented images
- It is not intended for use in the "Top" section of a page, and therefore will not work properly, but it can be used in just about any other pane.
Additional Information & Instructions
Note: This callout style is intended for use with landscape-oriented photos (wider than it is tall). For this reason, it is important to maintain a consistent image size and/or image ratio. The callout can be floated to the right or the left (right float displayed in this document).
In a full-width region:
- Add a large image in its own pane. 1200 pixels wide x 400 pixels tall at 72 dpi works well for image size.
- Add text in a separate pane below the image
Add the class "overlay-callout" to the CSS Properties on the text pane. If you want the overlay on the right side, type in the overlay callout name, space, right, like so: overlay-callout right.