Want to highlight a series of links in a prominent way? Use the "Add links" feature.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the Customize Display tab.
- Select the “Content” link.
- Select the column gear where you want to add the box and click “Add content.”
- Select “Add links” in the left column.
- Add your link text and the URL, click “Save.”
- Drag and drop to rearrange the order of the panes.
- Save again.
- Once you've added the links, mouse over the gear in the upper-right corner to edit.
See the links box in the right sidebar for an example.
Making add links reusable content
You must make the Add Links box reusable when you first set it up. So, if you think there's even a slight chance for it to be re-used, check "Make this reusable" when you first set it up.
- Training & Support
- Content Strategy
- Tools & Systems
- Manage Your Web Presence