The Academic Health Center (AHC) web team hosts events, workshops, and training for the AHC web community.
AHC Drupal Contributor Training
Anyone who needs access to edit an AHC-supported website must complete the AHC-specific training in order to get editing rights to their site. The Drupal course offered by the Office of Information Technology does not satisfy this requirement.
The Academic Health Center (AHC) web team is creating a self-paced online training on how to edit sites using Drupal. The training is expected to be complete in December 2017. Complete the form to be contacted when the training is available.
AHC Web Town Hall
Twice yearly gathering of the Academic Health Center web community to update and discuss current initiatives and address questions. Aimed at web point people in AHC units; open to anyone interested in AHC web initiatives.
Participate by distance via WebEx at: http://z.umn.edu/ahcwebtownhall
Past web town halls
- Web Town Hall #21—August 23, 2017: Recording | Slides
- Web Town Hall #20—March 2, 2017: Recording | Slides
Big initiatives for AHC web support system including design updates
- Web Town Hall #19—November 3, 2016: Recording | Slides
Topics: Drupal transition update, how to get things done, what's ahead, web theme updates, introducing the AHC Events Calendar, researcher resources
- Web Town Hall #18—July 14, 2016: Recording | Slides | Video for celebrating getting out of UMContent (3:00)
- Web Town Hall #17—March 3, 2016: Recording | Slides | Topic: Bios system