Schedule Final Exams
At the beginning of fall and spring semesters, Health Sciences Classroom Services will send out an email reminding departmental schedulers of upcoming final exam scheduling.
Final Exams may be scheduled manually and/or via an automated placement means within Astra Schedule. Once the majority of standard exams are scheduled, Health Sciences Classroom Services will schedule special requests for exams via the Final Exam Change Request form which you submit to the Office of Classroom Management.
- Final exams in Health Sciences Classroom spaces are scheduled automatically according to the University’s Final Exam Schedule.
- If a course will hold its final exam as indicated on the schedule in its regular room, there is no need for you to contact us. Your final exam will be scheduled automatically.
- Final exams will not be automatically scheduled for courses which are not scheduled through the last week of the semester.
Review final exams schedule
To review your department's final exams, please follow the steps below provided by the Office of Classroom Management:
- Sign in to Astra Schedule with your University internet ID and password in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Academics” tab located in the top navigation menu.
- Click on the “Sections” link at the top of the page.
- Update the filters in the left column as follows:
Is Exam = Yes
Term = Fall 2018
Subject = Select the subject(s) you schedule
Campus = Mpls/St Paul
- Click “Search” at the bottom of the filters.
- To save your filter selections for future use, click on the save button on the bottom left hand side of the page.
It is the instructor’s responsibility to make sure students know when and where their final exams are being held.