AHC-IS Tech Center
The Academic Health Center Office of Information Systems (AHC-IS) offers walk-in technical support at The AHC-IS Tech Center. We are your one stop shop for all of your computer needs.
Our services range from a general computer question to a complete operating system restore. Our technicians are Apple and Dell certified so you can rest assured that your computer needs will be met. We have the same troubleshooting tools and certifications that you would find at a Genius Bar in an Apple store. Think of us as your computer’s doctor. If you have a serious problem or if you have a general concern, we are here to help.
All services are completely free of charge to AHC faculty and staff devices that are currently under contract with AHC-IS. We do not support any personal or student devices at this time.
- Computer optimization and security tune-up
- Hardware diagnostics, installations and repairs
- Software installs and troubleshooting
- Apple Care Warranty Repairs
- One-on-one consulting with general computer questions/concerns
- E-mail configuration and best practices recommendations
- Resolving wireless connectivity issues
- VPN troubleshooting
- Network drive mapping issues
- Assistance with Internet and Active Directory passwords
- Computer setup and data migration
- Computer drop off and pick up substation
- Handheld device troubleshooting (best effort)