Research Development & Support Services
Academic Health Center Information Systems (AHC-IS) Research Development Service (RDS) provides comprehensive software development services to the University’s world-class researchers as well as external community customers. These include the University of Minnesota Medical School, School of Public Health, and the Food Protection and Defense Institute (a Department of Homeland Security - Center of Excellence).
RDS solutions are deployed to cloud infrastructure such as Amazon Web Services, centrally managed on-premise, or the AHC-IS managed HIPAA compliant environment.
To request an initial consultation, please email the team at email@example.com.
RDS, through its collaborations and partnership with CTSI/BMI and the Informatics Consulting Service (ICS), provides Data Management services as it relates to the Academic Health Center Information Exchange (AHC IE). Common Data Management services we provide include:
- Clinical Data Repository (CDR)/Data warehouse
- Manage data feeds from Clinical Partners (Fairview, UMP)
- Data modeling
- Data standardization and terminologies
- Data request fulfillment, access and data manipulation
- Support of enterprise research applications
- One-time data requests
- Data marts and registries
- Business Intelligence and reporting tools
- Data Shelter access and analytical tools
- Infrastructure, including servers, security and storage/backups
- Support of multi-site research projects